While cleansing conditioners are the most preferable when it comes to washing your hair, the following reasons make WEN stand out.
The Value of Its Ingredients
WEN hair comprises natural ingredients free from chemicals that tend to be harsh on your hair. Below is a quick breakdown of these components.
- Panthenol – This element reduces split ends by sealing the hair moisture. As a result, the hair gets strengthened and restores resilience.
- Glycerin – This ingredient is naturally occurring. It is an excellent moisturizer.
- Botanical extracts – They soften the hair and add shine.
- Menthol – Soothes the hair scalp. Scalps with dandruff heal best with this ingredient.
- Nourishing complex – This is a blend of essential oils and extracts and amino acids for nourishing the hair.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein – Makes hair healthy and more manageable.
Hair Color Retention
Because Wen cleansers lack artificial dyes, the natural hair color is maintained. Also, women whose hair is dyed benefit from WEN products. The dye color doesn’t fade away quickly. Finally, hair is restored from the brittleness caused by these hair dyes.
Hair Becomes More Manageable
Hair that is dry, tangled or frizz-prone also benefits immensely from WEN cleansing conditioner. The ingredients nourish and replenish the lost hair properties. This significantly reduces breakage hence achieving a fuller and thicker hair volume.
No More Worries When Heat Treating Hair
The Deep conditioning benefits provide hair with protection against heat.
About WEN By Chaz
This is a Sephora marketed Cleansing Conditioner. It serves the following purposes:
- Deep conditioner
Unlike normal shampoos, WEN by Chaz Dean doesn’t contain leather sulfates that are typically harsh on hair. Instead, it constitutes emulsification agents which cleanse hair without building up residues. As a result, your hair maintains its natural oils after cleansing. It is also a superb moisturizer that leaves your hair healthy and shiny.
Watch WEN by Chaz Dean hair care tutorials on YouTube for more information.